No matter whether you are planning a corporate event or a private party, you need the right venue. Depending on your budget, you may have to pick and choose, but certain aspects definitely need attention. If you check online for the best event venue in Miami Beach, you will find many choices, and below, we have shared some really practical tips for your help!
- Find the right location. For a personal event, you can choose a venue that’s a little far away from the main city, but for conferences, meetings and corporate events, the venue needs to be accessible for all guests.
- Check for the capacity. You cannot accommodate 150 guests at a venue that’s meant to hold just 100 people. You only should expect the maximum number of guests, so make sure that the space is enough.
- Parking matters. Regardless of the event, guests will come in cars, and you need to have enough parking space. If the event venue can arrange for valet parking for an extra charge, that could be a good advantage.
- Catering is important. Some venues do not allow caterers from outside, and that is a norm for many places. However, discussing the catering needs is necessary. You have to understand that selective catering, like BBQ events, may need more space and arrangements.
- Budget in advance. Always ask the venue organizers and management to send an estimate for everything in detail, at least weeks before the event. You would want to compare your choices and ensure that the price is worth paying for the facilities.
- Make time for a personal visit. Ensure that you have checked an event venue in person. Sometimes, the arrangements may not be as per the commitment, and you have to check if the venue is clean and well-maintained.
- Reviews do matter. What do people and other clients have to say about a particular venue? Reviews on Google and client references can be handy for comparing the various places that you may have shortlisted.
Finally, ensure that the concerned venue is open to accepting changes on request and doing the décor and cleanup before and after the event. You would want the services of the venue to be as comprehensive, as possible, so that you don’t have to manage multiple vendors. Also, pay a visit just on the day of the event to ensure that everything is in sync.